Saturday, November 11, 2006
Previous Posts
- Olivia in her baby duck outfit! We took her down...
- We have been putting this pink lavendar bear on h...
- The month of October was a drier than usual Octobe...
- This is one of three linked duck ponds we visit o...
- Little Olivia getting a little tummy time on a pi...
- I know it has been a while since I have posted any...
- We couldn't resist putting Olivia into her duck o...
- I can't help posting all these sleeping baby pics...
- Olivia gets pretty fussy in the evenings, so we h...
- The girls in my investment club had a baby party f...



3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I see the cat has shopping issues! Well who could blame her for buying such and adorable baby some clothes! You better hide your credit cards from her!
You look great! Do you highlight and lowlight your hair? I have gone all natural now that I am a mom. OOOPS! Can't let myself go.
Beth
Post a Comment
<< Home