Eliz and Steve

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, but we got a new little easy-to-use digital video camera and now we have all these cool little video clips of our little Baby Button but I can't post them to this blog. (Any tips anyone?) So I have been neglecting the camera, but will get back to it now!
Here' s little Olivia with her Kitty feet sleeper on. (I know the flash on my camera is too much . . . I really need to get the manual out and determine the right setting!)

3 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Sadiebug said...

She's so adorable! She reminds me a little of Sadie, who looks a little bit like you, Elizabeth.

I hope you all and she are sleeping well. Sadiebug had a lot of GI distress her first few months, and it was rough going until that was all sorted out.

Karen

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Eliz and Steve said...

Thanks Karen. I also think she looks like Sadie when Sadie was her age. Some days Olivia looks like either Roland, Redmond or Robert when they were babies!

Olivia is having tons of GI distress too. Any sure fire remedies? We have and are trying everything. What finally worked?
Take care!
Elizabeth

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when my daughters had colic and gassy issues, I put them on a wedge, breastfeed them little bits all day long every 1-2 hours and made sure to give them warm baths with me or with the bath ring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home