Eliz and Steve

Sunday, March 30, 2008

On the day we decided to finally get Olivia to the Woodland Park Zoo it was a very wet, cold, sleety, snowy kind of day. Very icky. But the Zoo has some great indoor attractions . . . after all we do live in the Pac NW.

We ended up spending all of our time in the Zoomazium, which is like an indoor play area for kiddies. Olivia even enjoyed reading some of the field guides on butterflies, mushrooms, trees and birds.

Here she is getting into the dinosaur egg. Her eyes say "I'm not so sure about this Mommy."


Olivia in the egg while I am piecing the egg back together so she can then "hatch".
But wait, I think our little missy has had enough and it is time to get out of this deal!
Here she is (with ponytails now in place) climbing one of the cool rock formations. It was a nicely well padded place I might add.

We were interupted by a "big boy" climbing up on Olivia's rock. She is a little afraid of big boys currently. They tend to barrel over her and get in her personal space.

And on another day at home, Olivia loved it when I tied one of her play scarves under her chin! She loved it! Luh -uh--uh-uved it! I asked her to go show daddy and he took a good picture of the moment. I just want to call her my little babushka (sp?) when I see this. She also has a little bed head action going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home